Some interesting stats from The Undercover Recruiter:
- There are nearly 3 million company pages on LinkedIn.
- 61% of LinkedIn members are likely to share information they see in a company update.
- 79% of followers are interested in a company’s job updates.
- 65% of followers expect you to interact with them.
- 88% of LinkedIn members follow companies.
- The average LinkedIn member follows 6 companies.
What are we currently doing on company pages for each of our clients? Could we do more? Are we tracking traffic from company updates to client websites?